Szkoła Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault
Founded in 2004, Szkoła Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault (Renault Safe Driving School) is the world’s first school of safe driving established by Renault. It was created to promote Renault’s international know-how and experience in road safety. Szkoła
Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault (Renault Safe Driving School) is one of the most technologically advanced driving schools in Poland. Its range features a comprehensive array of services:
(Renault Safe Driving School)
- car handling
- defensive driving
- a wide range of road safety-related services.
Our courses are addressed to drivers of passenger cars, vans and heavy vehicles. We work with both business and individual clients.
Szkoła Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault (Renault Safe Driving School) benefits from its own high-quality training facility located in the western part of Warsaw, which is home to the largest skidpan area in Poland.
Most courses brought by the School capitalise on our own fleet featuring: Renault Megane, Renault Laguna, Renault Kangoo and Renault Trafic. All cars are regularly serviced by Renault Poland and replaced annually for safety reasons.
The School has a team of 13 instructors holding national certificates in advanced driving All our trainers are highly experienced, professional and friendly. English-speaking instructors are available.
Szkoła Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault (Renault Safe Driving School) is a member of the Partnership for Road Safety www.pbd.org.pl and the Polish Association of Advanced Driving Schools www.psm.info.pl.
- Four levels of courses in car handling: their programme covers the correct seating position in the cockpit, correct steering techniques, how to avoid and control skid, changing lanes at high speed, the use of on-board electronic safety systems and safe cornering lines.
- Two levels of training for LGVs.
- Eco-driving training for all types of vehicles, including HGVs. Its programme features on-road training and our advanced eco-driving simulator. During the course, our students learn how to save fuel and maintain safety.
- Defensive driving: observation, anticipation and planning, driving in adverse weather conditions, speed management in various road conditions, maintaining safe distance to other road users, driving in the city and on motorways.
- One-on-one intensive car handling courses.
- Car fleet safety audits.
- First aid training.
- Road safety awareness courses delivered by experienced traffic police officers.
- Lectures given by traffic psychologists.
- Road safety and safe driving-themed company events.
Our fleetSzkoła Bezpiecznej Jazdy Renault (Renault Safe Driving School) uses a fleet of top-quality training vehicles:
- seven Renault Megane
- two Renault Trafic
- one Renault Kangoo
- one Renault Laguna
Training facilityThe School benefits from its own training facility, one of the largest and best-equipped in Poland. The surface area of the training circuit sprawls 50,000 sq. m. and includes:
- two rectangular skidpan areas, one of which is 120 metres long;
- one circular skidpan area, 60 metres in diameter;
- a training area used for high-speed exercises: approx. 400x100 metres in size, paved with concrete;
- additional concrete training areas;
- an off-road training facility, approx. 800 metres in length;
- a conference room for up to 50 trainees;
- a state-of-the-art eco-driving simulator;